What materials are included in each course?
Each Superbook Academy course includes:
- Three complete lessons that can be used once a week for Sunday school, children’s church, Bible clubs, or midweek services; three days in a row, such as for homeschool or vacation Bible school (VBS); or even all on one day, for a retreat.
- Every course features its own Bible story video, Bible Background video, Signpost video, and music videos.
- Each of the three lessons includes easy-to-follow Leader Guides for Large Group, Small Group, and Additional Activities.
- Each Leader Guide features clear instructions, simple lists of materials, and teaching scripts with class questions and sample answers. New teachers may use the easy-to-follow scripts, while veteran teachers may choose to present the lessons in their own words.
- Clear teacher instructions, Bible memory verses and ample activities, games, and beautifully designed printable materials.
- Original professionally produced music videos featuring the Superbook dancers and/or animation from the Bible story, providing children an opportunity to learn to worship the Lord.
- A Discipleship Challenge that asks children to put biblical principles into practice for all three lessons, helping them become not only hearers but doers of God’s Word.
- Multi-screen compatible enables you and your students to watch Superbook videos from any connected device—tablets, laptops, smart TVs, and smartphones.
- Teacher Dashboard that allows teachers to plan, prepare, and present lessons from any Internet-connected device on any screen, with no special software to install.
- Student interaction, with videos promoting class participation through fun quizzes and countdowns, plus Small Group lessons featuring lots of questions and discussions to keep kids engaged.
- Multilingual options, as Superbook Academy is being translated into other languages.
- Each lesson includes Large Group and Small Group. Additional Activities are optional.
- Large Group (for Grades 1-6 combined): about 30 minutes.
- Small Group (for Grades 1-3 and 4-6): about 30 minutes.
- Additional Activities (extra games, object lessons, crafts, and Bible studies if you have extra class time): up to 30 minutes.
- Combined, all of these provide materials for up to 90 minutes.
- If you have less than an hour for class, you may easily trim an activity.